ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I am new on here. I own H and H ATV Ride Park and Dragway. We run sand drags monthly and pay "ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS" cash PLUS a "FIVE FOOT TROPHY to the winner of the E.T. class each month. We also run several heads up classes, PLUS a "FREE ENTRY" kids class. Check us out anytime, handhatvridepark.com. Call me anytime Chip 912- 221-0169

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
QUOTE (Chip Horton @ Nov 26 2008, 06:18 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=17505Hi guys I am new on here. I own H and H ATV Ride Park and Dragway. We run sand drags monthly and pay "ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS" cash PLUS a "FIVE FOOT TROPHY to the winner of the E.T. class each month. We also run several heads up classes, PLUS a "FREE ENTRY" kids class. Check us out anytime, handhatvridepark.com. Call me anytime Chip 912- 221-0169

Expect a call from me sometime next week. I need to get some Info so I can add you the tracks page, I will also need a schedule so we can post that also. We advertise Track races for Free, We look at it like survival of our sport. The more tracks that can make ends meet, more riders have a place they can race. Thanks for letting us know.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Welcome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.