ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Oh Boy....I always forget that the B-day's are posted on here. I'm getting too old and it seems like the time just keeping going by faster and faster.

I am so glad that I have friends like you who take the time out for the simple things like this. It really means a lot.

I hope to be able to put more faces to names in the not too distant future.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
677 Posts
QUOTE (dajogejr @ May 4 2009, 10:08 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=41091I honestly can't believe you're only 4 months older than I am...
With the products you put out, I honestly thought you were probably in your 40s and have been welding for the past 20-30 years, honest....

Hell.....I thought i was old. But since you put it that way, I guess I can try to enjoy being young for a little while longer.

Thanks again Dave for all the positive feedback you've given. I have always been a very driven individual. But it's being able to meet and help other great ATV Drag Racing enthusiasts that push me into offering a quality product.

Thanks again everyone!!!!

Tim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.