ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No problem!!!
I'll have it going in 2 weeks!!!!
I just purchased a set of http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TRX250R-Yuk...82672QQtcZphoto so my gear problem should be a thing of the past!!
Stan I felt like I was holding my own pretty good over there!!!
Just wait till Atoka friday night!!!!! We going to be shooting a 50HP shot of NOS through this dragster!!!!! MWAAAA - HAAA-HAAAA-HAAA

I'll be running in the 3's where the BIG DOGS play!!!

BTW It looked to me like the NOS 4mil was topping them on the big end of the track.
I wish I had more videos, Matt didn't get very many videos. How about the cat that came down with you, he showed me the video of me blowing out the gear on his camera!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
QUOTE (stantheman @ Jul 21 2008, 04:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6046thats what happens when you try to out run a banshee with a honda.

Over the 4th of July three banshee's blew up racing my honda.....I think I scared em all off..

That sucks bobby....I figured 1st gear would have exploded before second gear...that was bad luck.

·
Registered
23 Posts
QUOTE (SandTrix @ Jul 28 2008, 09:47 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6790i believe 1st gear is the strongest gear in the set.

I thought second gear was stronger? I really dont know, got that info from what others have said on PS.

I have a 2-4 now but would like to go 1-4.

I was thinking of going with a new oem first, then the rest yukon.

What's your advise on that?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea, thats what I am doing. Just ordered a new 1st counter shaft for a whopping 70 plus bucks and a new 2nd 16T splined on the main shaft 35 bucks. Honda is proud of them gears. I want to "cover the bases" before I shoot the NOS to it!!
I plan to go 17-36 with 82RO taller haulers on a 50HP shot of nos in two weeks. I am guessing 3.8 well into the 80's in MPH......time will tell

·
Registered
61 Posts
QUOTE (turbo bobby @ Jul 28 2008, 05:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6828Yea, thats what I am doing. Just ordered a new 1st counter shaft for a whopping 70 plus bucks and a new 2nd 16T splined on the main shaft 35 bucks. Honda is proud of them gears. I want to "cover the bases" before I shoot the NOS to it!!
I plan to go 17-36 with 82RO taller haulers on a 50HP shot of nos in two weeks. I am guessing 3.8 well into the 80's in MPH......time will tell

hey bob we tried to pull those picture from my buddy john camera but we couldn't make it happen he said he would send me some picture when he gets to it i believe he had the best pictures of that hole in your cases and parts laying on the track you keep doing that kind of stuff and we will have to get a clean up crew.

·
Registered
473 Posts
QUOTE (stantheman @ Jul 28 2008, 08:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6833hey bob we tried to pull those picture from my buddy john camera but we couldn't make it happen he said he would send me some picture when he gets to it i believe he had the best pictures of that hole in your cases and parts laying on the track you keep doing that kind of stuff and we will have to get a clean up crew.
ha ,I'll drive the golf cart with the 5 gall bucket and shovel. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts