ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
great to find another forum!! thought I was lost after PS went to a paid site. Look forward to swapping info with yah and riding with those who are near!!

·
Registered
396 Posts

lets see some pic of the R

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
heres a few of me R's

I sold this one a year ago, I miss it like crazy, it was my first R, the first of many!!

went from this

to this, +6 swing arm, ESR 310 with Extensive porting, 40.5 PWK, it ripped for a 310

to this, From the new owner, I heard I was jipped, I paid good money for what was supposedly a 410 PRo-X setup from FTZ, 6mill stroke by 80.5. yukon gears BLAH BLAH BLAH. Turns out when the new owner went to put a override in it found out the gears were stock and the crank was a 4 mill....GRR but it was still a fun bike and very fast.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Iam in socal, anaheim, ca

·
Registered
396 Posts
It must be a small world- If you are Adam-

I think a buddie of mine Cevin bought the engine out of the bike-

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It must be a small world- If you are Adam-

I think a buddie of mine Cevin bought the engine out of the bike-
Cevin bought the whole bike! There will be a few more in my stable in just a short amount of time.

thanks!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hey Adam her is how your old R looks now...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Welcome aboard....

·
Registered
396 Posts
Dana, that trike is my old trike! If its the same one which im 99% it is. Kevin teal bought it from me...
Yep, this is Cevin Teal's bike- AKA teal boy racing.... LOL...

as for fast, well he is still behind me...... I told him he needs to have another wheel to stay up with me- talk about a wheelie machine-

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.