ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone new to the site, but definatly not new to the drag scene, alot of you will probly remember me as 2slojim from over at PS been out of racing for quite awhile now but heard about the site and had to come check it out, ziggy your doing a great job i like it keep up the good work

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Hey Jimmy, Glad to see you are still alive. My girls and I were at your last race,May 07 I think the one with the 250 tornados. Wish you were still around I liked the track, shop, your dad. Always good to me and my family. Steve (Round350) says hi.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks radar and phatboys, good to talk to you guys its been way to long i,ll get on when i can and see how everyones doing, maybe someday i can get back to draggin again i sure miss it and all the great peeps that i met while doing it,,

·
Registered
17 Posts
good to see you back, you been missed by a bunch of folks, it was always good to talk to you and do some business, i`ll bet that boy growed up some in the last few years, they are still several of your bikes running at the tracks, i know a few guys from lousiana that still running some of them and andy`s

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Welcome

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.