ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Kurt, I live about 15 minutes from Big River Sand Drags in Bonne Terre, Mo. I currently own a '93 S-10 with a 421ci SBC that I drag race. But next year due to work I would like to race closer to home and on Saturdays. So I'll looking into selling the truck and buying/building a bike for next year.

Here is my truck.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
QUOTE (Kurt @ Oct 8 2008, 11:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=12750I'm Kurt, I live about 15 minutes from Big River Sand Drags in Bonne Terre, Mo. I currently own a '93 S-10 with a 421ci SBC that I drag race. But next year due to work I would like to race closer to home and on Saturdays. So I'll looking into selling the truck and buying/building a bike for next year.

Here is my truck.

Welcome to the site !
Nice truck!

Do u know what kind of bike ud like to get ? 4-stroke or 2-stroke ?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
welcome!

nice ride!
what kinda times does it run??

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Welcome to the site.

I was down in your neck of the woods a couple month's ago.

BRSD's is a really nice track.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
QUOTE (kawiking @ Oct 9 2008, 04:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=12757Welcome to the site !
Nice truck!

Do u know what kind of bike ud like to get ? 4-stroke or 2-stroke ?

Thanks! I have always like 2-strokes, but I have been away from ATV's for awhile. I know there are some pretty strong 4-stokes out there now. Thats why I'm here, to learn and reeducate myself.

QUOTE (badassbanshee479 @ Oct 9 2008, 05:01 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=12758welcome!

nice ride!
what kinda times does it run??

Thanks! It runs 6.60s in the 8th.

QUOTE (KaosBanshee44 @ Oct 9 2008, 08:21 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=12773Welcome to the site, nice truck when you getting a quad?

Thanks! I think I'm going to keep the truck until the end of the month and then put it up for sale. By time it sells hopefully I'll have decided what kind of bike I want and will start looking.

QUOTE (BBIII @ Oct 9 2008, 08:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=12774Welcome to the site.

I was down in your neck of the woods a couple month's ago.

BRSD's is a really nice track.

Thanks! BRSD's is really nice. There is also rumors of a Dirt Drags track opening up near us to.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Nice truck, I also have a 406smblk waiting for a donor car or truck. I have always liked the S-10's

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome......nice truck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts