ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something a little different
This was from last night at Outlaw, I ran against Patrick's snomo bike, lol, it's amazing at how much difference a half a second is on the track, he left me like I was sitting still after the first 100 feet

Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I just recently thought of it, I used to have a helmet cam for trail riding and loved it, but it broke after extreme beatings and I kind of forgot about it...I'm going to use this to help watch the bike as its going down the track, turn the camera backwards, mount it on the frame, etc. so I can make adjustments with more knowledge of what's happening

It's a 560 resolution cam from www.helmetcamera.com, I bought one of their kits that come with the DVR too

·
Registered
52 Posts
QUOTE (bigboybanshee @ Apr 14 2009, 08:00 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=38361That's strange, it opens up and works on both my PC's...have you tried right-clicking the link, "save target as", then watch it from your desktop?

I use Windows Media Player to view it

yeah Travis, i did the whole right click thing. It still says it wont play it, my computer is still pretty much brand new, mmm who knows.

·
Registered
396 Posts
hey Travis, I couldn't see very well look up next time.......LOL......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.