ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say hello and that this site looks to be a nice new hang out. Congrats. I certainly see a few screen names I recognize. I'm Mary by the way and ride a yfz450. I'm more of a rec rider at this time but certainly enjoy watching the big boys... OR girls drag racing. I look forward to my stay.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (Koolguyson @ Jun 28 2008, 11:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3966Nice to meet you Ms.Mary.

Try not to get out of line or (one) of the moderators will send you to ban camp.

Uh huh... I better stay out of Sonny's hair then.

Nice to see you over here Bobby.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Guys for the welcome. I suppose I should post up a pic or two of my bike. I'll be honest, I'm more of an mx'er at heart but I love the drag scene. My quad just isn't fast yet.

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
QUOTE (Misstify @ Jun 30 2008, 06:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4191Thanks Guys for the welcome. I suppose I should post up a pic or two of my bike. I'll be honest, I'm more of an mx'er at heart but I love the drag scene. My quad just isn't fast yet.

Groupies are cool!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Right on, a girl that rides ha haa!

That's cool, Pismo Beach all day every day!! I have friends that live there, ride every Sunday. Love it out there!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Cool pix!!! I'm blciked from Bucket Vids at work.. When was that trip, looks gloomy!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.