ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
that bike is nuts... looks like its a handful to hang on to though ha... pulls up the front tires crossin the finish!

·
Registered
92 Posts
QUOTE (metalalien @ Aug 23 2009, 02:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=54025they sold it long ago but he claims Hill Billy II will be ready for 2010! They are some performance shop. Don't know the name sorry. He posted on that video you can ask him.

if i remember right, it was built by fireball racing, for PCT, pacific coast towers
i saw it run in person and that thing is crazy! great guys too, got to bs with them for a min

·
Registered
92 Posts
last i heard he was the only one to hit 100mph up olds hill at glamis.
1st attempt he ran 96.
2nd attempt they turned down the boost and ran 106.
3rd time backed it with a 103.

there was a video on youyube that was from the top of the hill and when he got to the top he jumped. for those who havnt been, olds hill isnt a razarback, toward the top it rolls kinda flat for a min then back up again, so they stop ant the flat. alot of the bikes will wheelie when they hit the roll, but he jumped, it was crazy, i'll try and find it. i know there is one that shows him doin 100mph+ and a guy in the background says "know way, somethin messed up". and then they backed it

·
Registered
420 Posts
I've seen a bunch of those videos before. Seems like every time I've searched "Banshee" on YouTube over the last year or so, they are the top videos that pop up. I still think it's kinda funny, how there are alot of 130-135hp Banshee's, with 2 cylinder 2-Strokes, keeping up with that thing.

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
QUOTE (metalalien @ Aug 30 2009, 09:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=54917he posted on the video and said there isn't enough room to build more than 20psi or so. He says it's nearly running at half power in all the videos I posted.

Claims in the 1/4 mile it ran 7 something seconds and 188mph.

EDIT: actually he posted on the original video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBwF50o1tfA

I like the guy, but don't let him fool you. As a guy who also runs a turbo hayabusa (in a sand rail). I can tell you that he was putting a lot more hp down than 1/2. He would break transmission after transmission, and you don't do that unless you are putting down 400+hp.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jim Kahn owner of insane racing has it. will be at glamis tday. looks a lil diffrent now. he had the frame powdercoated blue. running white plastics. the tranny in it is billit, its make well over 500 hp right know. the past couple times at tracks we have had the boost up to 39 psi. still havent hit the nitrous SHOTS yet. also running a lot bigger tire on it. still havein problems getttin it to hook up though

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.