ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some slips on Honda singles (pro x,puma) oem or drag frames....what kind of HP as well? Just curious im thinking of throwing a 370cc (low 70's) together, just wanted to know what to expect. Thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
QUOTE (Chukkinsod @ May 27 2009, 05:15 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=44295Did you guys get out to the track on Memorial day? What times did you end up throwin down? I know you guys were heaed out to see if you could get the lights figured out., hopefully its all good! Gotta great idea...build that 370 motor and I'll put it in my bike

that would be sick 400ex with a 370 two smoke.go for it lol

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (Chukkinsod @ May 27 2009, 09:15 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=44295Did you guys get out to the track on Memorial day? What times did you end up throwin down? I know you guys were heaed out to see if you could get the lights figured out., hopefully its all good! Gotta great idea...build that 370 motor and I'll put it in my bike
Yeah we went out there got lights all worked out. That 370 would bolt right in.
If not im gonna put it in a shifter cart or dingo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.