ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (vwpartsman @ Jan 14 2009, 03:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=25774I would say it looks good hard to tell on the sub exhaust ports but someone did a great job on the cases!!!

yea i agree the only part that dont look ported to well is the intakes they dont look like they been touched..would there be a reason for this?..il get some bigger pics of the exhaust for ya..

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (tripledsracing @ Jan 14 2009, 04:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=25781yea i agree the only part that dont look ported to well is the intakes they dont look like they been touched..would there be a reason for this?..il get some bigger pics of the exhaust for ya..also is the scuffing on the piston normal?..

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
QUOTE (tripledsracing @ Jan 14 2009, 03:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=25796louie at twister but im gonna send them to banshee332's mecanic..lol..and let him do his majic but was looking at the port work and it looks good just wondering if it would be a waste of money?..
Just send them to him and let him measure them out. see what he says. The port looks great but they need measured out and see if they can be improved.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
QUOTE (tripledsracing @ Jan 14 2009, 06:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=25796louie at twister but im gonna send them to banshee332's mecanic..lol..and let him do his majic but was looking at the port work and it looks good just wondering if it would be a waste of money?..

if louie did actually did port them I think I would leave them alone.....

are there any scratches in the cylinders walls that you can hook a finger nail on? if not I would run um!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.