ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for fun, for those of you who are married (maybe a second or third time for some LOL).

How many years has it been? Dana and myself today are celebrating our 18th year as an official couple. I wouldnt have it any other way, and those of you who know us probably understand why we're together. We do everything together and it's been a lot of fun. Let me know, Bubba

·
Registered
396 Posts

ok let me clairify- we have been married 18 years- we dated for 2 years before that-
LOL- yes half of my life also-
we got married young....

wouldn't know what to do with out him......

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
My wife Aimee and I last week (June 30th) celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. But we have been together without any breaks for 17 years. I couldn't imagine my life without her by my side.

·
Registered
120 Posts
We've been together for 15 years now...and we will have our 10th wedding anniversary this September. In 1999, September 11th- 9-11 seemed like a good date. How could one forget 9-11 right...well 2 years later that became even more so...

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
We've been married 19 years. I've now officially been married half my life lol.Now I have my wife and one kid going to college the same year I have one going into kindergarten. I'm always broke.. ugggh.

·
Registered
396 Posts
QUOTE (Tedder @ Jul 6 2009, 09:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=49482Karen and I have been married 31 years this Dec

Can't believe she's kept me around so long!

WOW---- hats off to ya-

·
Registered
63 Posts
QUOTE (Sand Assassins @ Jul 6 2009, 11:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=49493Wow, your old

The wife and I have been together for 16 and married for 15

Yep, I'm the old fart here (51) but it's only a number. There's a twenty something kid living inside this shell.
I get a kick out of peoples reaction when I pull off my helmet after laying down a fast azz pass on my bike.
"Papa" Tedder

·
Registered
35 Posts
i will be 51 in nov. and will be maiiried 32 yrs. in oct. graduated in 1977 and married in the same year had our first kid 2 yrs. later and now they are all out of the house,

·
Registered
603 Posts
Let me just start by saying congrats to everyone. It seems like noone can survive the married life anymore. One little fight and they are ready to throw in the towel and quit.
The wife and I have been married 21 years. I dont really know how long we dated before that and she lived with me for a couple of years before we got married. We have a 20 year old son that is married now and a 12 year old daughter. I cant imagine my life without my beautiful wife. Trent and Teresa

·
Registered
201 Posts
My wife Michele and I have been together since 1992. After 5 years of dating, We got married on september 26th 1997 so we're coming up on 12 years. (I'm 39 now. MY, how 17 years have flown by) How cool is she? Well, we'll be staying at the Sierra Sands at Silver lake dunes for our yearly Anniversary weekend. My wife married a closet *******. We started out together spending thursday thru monday camping across from the dragstrip at the NHRA US NATIONALS and spending every day soaking up the action in the pits as well as the track. ( I had a 750HP street/strip car back then and we did alot of street racing and car shows together ) Once we had young kids it got hard to go far for long so we rediscovered dirt circle track racing at our nearby "Sycamore Speedway" ( My kids LOVE the dirt races ) A motor rebuild on my banshee led to a motor upgrade and that started a Horsepower War with my friends. Now it's dunes/drags once a month, and trails/offroad parks once a month. She's a speed junkie like me. Got her a 400EX to get started and even a 440 big bore hasen't filled the bill. She wants a Raptor 700 with a +6 swinger! I'm glad I found a woman who enjoys the same type of hobbies as me. But even she will admit....she didn't realize just how big of a ******* she had married untill one day...after being married to me for 10 years, she found herself, after an hour of driving... "Standing in the pouring rain at a county fairgrounds with our 3 kids patiently waiting to watch snowmobiles drag racing on grass". LOL. She didn't have to say a word. I was wrapped up in the action with the kids....I took one look at her and started laughing. I said "Honey, I don't think you knew what you signed up for till just now did you?" And she said " I like Drag Races, I like Monster Trucks, I like Tractor Pulls, Arena Cross, Sailing, Camping, ATV's, I even enjoy the R/C airplane air shows....But Drag Racing Snowmobiles on grass just doesn't do it for me....Have fun, I'll be in the truck. (she said it with a chuckle) All in all, I think I'm pretty lucky....I don't think she did too bad either. LOL.

·
Registered
246 Posts
3 long but happy years coming up or already passed i think.Not married yet.She's still test driving me haha....I know I'm gonna hear about this particular post soon though...

Marcy: "omg i can't believe you don't know our first date and anniversary and the movie we seen and what color shirt i wore and how long my hair was or anything Steven!

Me: "Hey i'm a guy what do you expect?"

Marcy: "Yea but still"

Me: "My bad, i was drunk"

Marcy: "Whatever Steven,every time you mean?"

Me: "Ummmm, apparently"

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.