ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
lol....sounded like you got a little scared and had to back out of, if that's the case that is a 4 stroke....haha

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol , if you pay close attention in the vid right after i shifted to secant gear, it slide me back and pulled my hand of the throttle for a split second . keep in mined that vid is 50% slower . i slowed the vid down to watch how it was gong against the bar, i had it super low about 3in from the dirt . thats win i realized it sounded like a 4 stroke in slow mo. (note , Dicky work pants do not grip seat very well) lol

·
Registered
203 Posts
Dang....that did sound like an old school street bike!!!
Now I know what a 2stroke slowed down to 4stroke mode sounds like! lol, neat video.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (turbo bobby @ Jul 18 2008, 09:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=5802Dang....that did sound like an old school street bike!!!
Now I know what a 2stroke slowed down to 4stroke mode sounds like! lol, neat video. yea i had to slow the vid down to get it to sound and run like a 4stroke lol

·
Registered
603 Posts
Maybe I can send you my raptor and see if you can speed it up to run like a two stroke. lol
cool vid

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, come on trent the way your raptor runs. you know you mix a Little oil in that tank, you just ant telling no one your secret weapon

·
Registered
8 Posts
QUOTE (carolina shaker @ Jul 19 2008, 05:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=5837lol, come on trent the way your raptor runs. you know you mix a Little oil in that tank, you just ant telling no one your secret weapon

Put a 4-stroke in a Yamaha chasis and she'll be fast. The NX wet kit helps too. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts