ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice site you've put together, wish I had a quad worthy of it. Name's Robbie from Sioux Falls S.D. I'm the guy on the green Brute Force in the pics that Moby posted a week ago or so. Wow their's some fast stuff on here. Thanks to the guy that sent Moby those Rippers, man I'm in love with em, I heard your on this site. Thanks to Mist also for piloting the Brute, although our inital debut went "up in smoke" we'll get em next year. By the way nice signature you've got now, instead of weeeee maybe you could put GRRRRRRRRR, just for intimidation reasons.

I feel kind of funny posting about a "ute" on here but just remember if Moby and I start comming to more events in these rural areas and anyone has some cows or something get out on the track I can chase em back in FAST on my big, fat 4x4.

Anyway, I know goodsound, moby and misstify on here but I hope to make it to a few more races next year and meet more of you later.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
welcome to the site...

dont think u cant make that ute quad pretty fast....
theres acouple od hard runnin utility bikes on here

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.