ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I think the guy who makes them specializes in hill climb stuff. I know a guy who had him do a pipe and port his cylinder and even got his head from the guy. It is a dual spark plug head ran off a pvl. Really nice stuff

·
Registered
189 Posts
That's one monster expansion chamber! I'd like to see vids of this beast popping wheelies up and down some asphalt!!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i wonder how the cpi stacks up against this one. around here in kansas there are no hills to ride and it seems all the cr500 stuff thats cool is built by hillclimbers but its nearly im possible for me to find any of them to get anything done..

·
Registered
71 Posts
i wonder how the cpi stacks up against this one. around here in kansas there are no hills to ride and it seems all the cr500 stuff thats cool is built by hillclimbers but its nearly im possible for me to find any of them to get anything done..

just by looking at that pipe i can only emagine it would have a massive amount of topend but be a dog down low... that huge stinger is def. hurting performance though...

it took me a while to find my cr500... i actually ended up trading for it.. the guy didnt know what he had.. turns out the bike had alot of very good parts on it! gotta love it! I rode it once and riped into it and started building it! cant wait to get it done!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.