ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help with a buddies 4 mm he has 34mm a/s carbs in frame cpi's full drag port by tyson he bought the bike running on alcohol and switched it over to gas hes tryn to get it dialed it he has 65 pilots and 175 mains. I think its way to rich. Maybe some of you banshee guys could chime in a give your thoughts.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
4mm cub or stock cylinder?

I agree, that jetting seems too rich, I ran a 50 pilot and 170 main jet on my 4mil cub, my friend with a 4mm stock cylinder also ran a 50 pilot but with a 160 main jet....just for reference

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (bigboybanshee @ Aug 21 2008, 10:42 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=88124mm cub or stock cylinder?

I agree, that jetting seems too rich, I ran a 50 pilot and 170 main jet on my 4mil cub, my friend with a 4mm stock cylinder also ran a 50 pilot but with a 160 main jet....just for reference
Stock cylinder

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
is he running the same carbs that where on alky?? if he is, the dump tube has been drilled and it will run fat as hell on gas no matter what main you put in it!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
QUOTE (badassbanshee479 @ Aug 21 2008, 12:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8823is he running the same carbs that where on alky?? if he is, the dump tube has been drilled and it will run fat as hell on gas no matter what main you put in it!!
Nope he bought a cple of brand new 34mm Kehin A/S's. He got a hell of a deal on the bike its from MI, roseville area I think.
Supposedly it made 108hp on alcohol to the rears. He never has ran an alcohol bike and it kinda scared him I think so he switched over to gas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts