ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting the alky carbs away for ice riding this season. These 35s im running came with 188 mains and 40 pilots. Main seems to big, pilot seems to small. I got a tip over on HQ to start at 160/48 which seems about right. heres my mods, any advice is much appreciated!

K&N pods, 35 PWK's, VF3's, Aggressive dune port (RB Racing), 160 lbs compression in each cyl., CPI unstamped inframes.

Im in Michigan, will be riding on the ice up to about 1100 feet above Id say, for winter weather.

Let me know what ya think, thanks!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (dajogejr @ Nov 12 2008, 05:06 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15792You're riding right now and I'm not...I don't like you anymore JD....

Lucky dog!!

Living around all these dirt roads is TOO tempting! Me and both by roomates have banshees so were always working on em and/or riding.... not to mention 2 more buddies that got the addiction that live near by!

Believe it or not dave, the bike feels stronger with these 35PWK's running gas!

I must have been running those 34's to lean on the alky. Im guna try and feed them more fuel for next season ( I honestly cant believe my compression hasnt dropped since last year after this summer!). I should have my cub runnin by next season, so Ill probly be on he 39's anyways..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.