ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get my axle out and i have the pinch bolts out but its stuck and hasn't ever sat in the weather so any ideas? You can't really spread it because they put aallen head bolts to hold the sprocket to the hub and you can't get them out so basically you can't spread it because the rotors holding it. Everythings aluminum so you can't pry much without screwing it all up so basically open for ideas since i sold the swinger i need my axle out lol. Any help would be great thanks Mark

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah well like iw as saying best thing is to remover the sprocket hub instead of the brake because you can't take the bolts from the rotor losse which means the hub can't spread any. I dont think they were thinking when that made it. None the less i got it off and everything still looks new.

Can't wait to get my new +12 ladder swinger on at the end of the week went with a SLC its going to look sweet

·
Registered
43 Posts
QUOTE (Tedder @ Nov 25 2008, 10:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=17482More than one way to skin a cat aye Jimmy.

Yes, sir.................you know as soon as I can part with the money I will probably buy one. But, what I have is working ok for me right now. Every time I think I might have a few extra bucks....something breaks or needs to be upgraded a little..........LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.