ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
That track looks like it was muddy?? That bike of yours is fast Ray. Good job. Your times were not worth braggin about i'm sure with the track like that but it looks like you ran good.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
yea it was pretty messy, but a good time nonetheless... yea ray should have swept every class he was in, but had a couple mishaps lol

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (dradbanshee98 @ Jul 13 2009, 10:19 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=50039yea it was pretty messy, but a good time nonetheless... yea ray should have swept every class he was in, but had a couple mishaps lol

lol i like how you say mishaps.your all right hartle but ya i red lighted once and stalled once at the light.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
yea but the one where you stalled, u fired it back up quick and almost caught the other bike by the end of the track

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
yea it got real nasty. i pulled out of the open class, my bike was runnin like crap due to the weather... that and i could not hook up off the line which killed me
still a good time though

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (Radar @ Jul 13 2009, 06:54 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=50003That track looks like it was muddy?? That bike of yours is fast Ray. Good job. Your times were not worth braggin about i'm sure with the track like that but it looks like you ran good.
yes it was todd if you scroll threw my vids in photobucket theres a problem with the light and mark says theres mud un the light lol well still it was a good time nont the less

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.