ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a new sticker contest, (I removed the old one so we would not be confused)
Here is the deal, Take an atvdragracers.com sticker and stick it to something that people will see and snap a picture of it. The staff will vote on the best one and the winner gets 50.00 cash. Easy enough? you can get stickers from most of the major tracks, or if you havnt seen any at your local track PM a staff member and we will get you some to hand out. Or you can buy them from Adrenaline powersports or Glitx graphics.
Pictures from past contests are eligible, so re-post your pictures if you didn't win last time.

we will vote on the winner July 15th

disclaimer: no nudity or illegal activities, If its questionable please pm it to me so I can check it before posting it.

Mine wont count but I think i have an example picture. Let me find it.....
My good buddy Andy Frey (Owner - Thunder Road Sand Drags) on BBIII's wheels. note the stylish sticker on the bumper.. There is also a sticker on thunder roads down tube where you pickup your time slip.. come to think of it there is one at Dome Valley Raceway on there time slip tube also..
HINT: You score extra points if you take a picture of a sticker on the ticket tube at your track....(The members that actually read the whole posts will profit by doing so)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We have closed this contest thread as we are voting on a winner, We will have the results of the contest july 15th after 2:00pm pacific time. Good Luck guys and thanks for your support!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.