ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i used to be on planetsand a couple years ago but i got rid of my 87 honda 250R for crotchrocket but just recently i got back into quads and got a banshee but i got rid of that and now i have a 88 Honda 250R with a ESR 370 powervalve 5mm stroker motor and i cant wait to hitt the dunes again
, banshees are alrite but too me theirs nothing like a honda.

Attachments

·
Registered
721 Posts
welcome and i would guess about high 60s or somehwere in the 70s on hp. just wait until your ready to go bigger on the motor.lol. You will think that 370 is slow.haha

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
that quad was built at duneland at silver lake david allen racing it rips had a wicked stock set up before they sold it the store all around its a clean fast quad and looks sharp

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks morse, yea its a real nice quad i like it alot i got a few more things i want to do to it before spring gets here, and it was runnin on alky but im switching to race gas.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea i hope to see some people up at silver lake this year, i will be going up there more frequently im putting a trailer hitch on my camaro in the spring so i dont have to count on someone to drive me up there all the time, so i can just get up and go, i will also more than likely be doing the spring hill climb at silver lake on mothers day weekend. Does anyone on this site do the mt. baldy hill climb at silver lake?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
QUOTE (Sledder_Duner_JR @ Jan 2 2009, 02:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=23607Yea i hope to see some people up at silver lake this year, i will be going up there more frequently im putting a trailer hitch on my camaro in the spring so i dont have to count on someone to drive me up there all the time, so i can just get up and go, i will also more than likely be doing the spring hill climb at silver lake on mothers day weekend. Does anyone on this site do the mt. baldy hill climb at silver lake?
i did it last year spring one

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i took 2nd in the spring im thinking about doing it again ill have to keep in touch if you go

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.