ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site, but not the atv world... I moved from Cali to Idaho about a year ago, things have been so hectic I haven't had much time to ride. But I'm hoping that will change. Right before I moved, I started draggin in Avenal. I have a lil 4mil banshee that was built out of Nipomo, Ca.

So yeah... see you all around:)

A lil old, but you get the point.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (QuickSand @ Dec 8 2008, 01:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=19446Welcome!!! You have some nice rides! Did you drag at the Pismo Beach strip?? Pretty close to Nipomo right?

Thanks, Ya, I was a frequent visitor of Pismo, did some test and tunes at the flats. I knew a few people from the area, plus I was orignally from the Valley and the beach was only 2 hours away.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Cool! I have friends who live in Pismo, I rider there a good 4-5 times a year.
What valley are we talking bout here? I'm from the SFValley area!
Gotta love that 101fwy drive up the coast early morning

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (QuickSand @ Dec 8 2008, 01:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=19452Cool! I have friends who live in Pismo, I rider there a good 4-5 times a year.
What valley are we talking bout here? I'm from the SFValley area!
Gotta love that 101fwy drive up the coast early morning

Maybe we know the same people? haha... I am originally from the San Jaoquin Valley, Fresno.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Oh.. I'm two hours south, you're north!! And I wouldn't doubt it.. So far away yet so close by at the same time! Any vids of your runs or more pics?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't think I have any vids of my runs, but I know someone that might.... and I do have more pics on my computer at home. I will have to check around and see what I can find.

·
Registered
507 Posts
QUOTE (KaosBanshee44 @ Dec 21 2008, 08:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=21822Welcome to the site, my name is Cody, I live in Texas and i'm single

Don't mind this guy, when he isn't out in the water noddleing he is on atv sites trying to find the girl of his dreams.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.