ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just another stock frame that has been lightened for drag. Uprights removed, Stock shock mounts redone, custom engine mounts, Subframe, etc, etc, etc. Should have it all finished up by the weekend including the drag arms for it. I'm sure he or she will enjoy it.

·
Registered
534 Posts
"Just another stock frame that has been lightened for drag. Uprights removed, Stock shock mounts redone, custom engine mounts, Subframe, etc, etc, etc. Should have it all finished up by the weekend including the drag arms for it. I'm sure he or she will enjoy it."
Man I cannot imagine how hard it must be to drag yourself out into the AZ heat in july to do a welding project!!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah.....I hear ya. I usually go into the house....shirt soaked with sweat....thinking the exact same thing.....LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
thats sweet ,tim.....

like i ve said before .. u have mad skills ,bro...

do we need to do u fund raiser to raise some money to get ac put in ur garage.. lol

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That would be awesome....lol. That way I have less sweat....and mostly blood and tears into these frame!!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
blood and tears ???

are u sayin ur a cry baby ?? lol

i fig u had alot of blood and beer in these frames !!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QUOTE (kawiking @ Jul 31 2008, 02:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7124blood and tears ???

are u sayin ur a cry baby ?? lol

i fig u had alot of blood and beer in these frames !!

lol.....yeah....beer...thats what I meant to say!!!! And the blood comes from me cutting metal while intoxicated....LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
u need to build your self a new drag frame .. and then sell me ur frame !!!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here are some pics with the Drag arms I fabbed up to go along with the frame. Its gonna be NICE!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts