ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the dyno sheet I was given with my DM I purchased, the previous owner had it dynoed shortly before he pulled it and sold it to me. I'm running the exact same setup (pistons, crank, pipes, carbs, domes, base gasket, etc) with the exception of ignition. Just thought I would share

135hp
73 ft-lbs tq

Attachments

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Here is the dyno sheet I was given with my DM I purchased, the previous owner had it dynoed shortly before he pulled it and sold it to me. I'm running the exact same setup (pistons, crank, pipes, carbs, domes, base gasket, etc) with the exception of ignition. Just thought I would share
/cheers2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheers2:' />" border="0" alt="cheers2.gif" />

135hp

73 ft-lbs tq

tell you what i see when i see that pic of the motor..A future of many cramp [email protected]

·
Registered
337 Posts
Keep in mind that the "Operator" of the dyno really "stinks" so that may have an effect on the curve and the numbers. Just my .02

No one ever dicusses the effects of adding methane to their bikes to increase hp.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Keep in mind that the "Operator" of the dyno really "stinks" so that may have an effect on the curve and the numbers. Just my .02

Haha. That's funny right there.

Awesome motor Travis. Can't wait to see some helmet cam video of this one.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

No one ever dicusses the effects of adding methane to their bikes to increase hp.

LOL!! I was wondering if anyone was going to catch that

Thanks for the comments everyone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.