ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say man I would never go with anybody else..my motor pulls violently hard , especially for pullin my phat ace around.Great prices,Great products,Great service.They flew down from utah to a builders race at jimmys and I swear alls they did was help people work on their bikes.Awsome people.Give em a call. 1-801-825-5870

·
Registered
109 Posts
im fixing to see how good they r going to take mine to the track this weekend and see how there drag port does

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
I agree I've never seen anything but great stuff from K/T. Get yours back up running Shannon so we can make another trip with you riding/racing. Hopefully Buzz will do something again.

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
kim will go out of his way to help you plus give you awsome deals on his products unlike most builders wanting to rob you and stick it to ya..pretty much all my bikes have been built by kim and all of them have been super fast and very competitive..i had a 4mil dm that he built and it ran with 10mil dms and when i was thinking of building one i called around and got prices from eveybody and he was the cheapest around and that done mean cheap work neither so if u are looking to go fast and not get robbed go with k&t performance..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.