ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calvin Pollets Quote over on Planet Sand in the General Discussion

The K&T family wanted me to thank everyone for the kind thoughts and the prayers.

For those who are unsure of what happened, it was an ATV accident, Randy was making a run at Thunder mountain, (at the St Anthony Dunes), and went over the top. Estimates are about a 150-200 feet to where he came to rest, (no-one was on the back side of the dune so we are unsure of how he landed).

He was life-flighted to Idaho Falls Regional Medical Center and has been in the ICU section, (fighting like we would expect from a Muchmore). He has somewhat stablized, but we're not out of the woods yet. He has several broken bones and internal injuries.

Again....thanks for the prayers, and we will keep you posted.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
wow ,thats no go...
are prayers go out for him...

hope things work out for him and nothins permanant

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Wow you really hate hearing this about a fellow ATV rider. Hope all is well and our thoughts and prayers go out.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
never wanna hear stuff like this... thoughts and prayers out to him and his family...

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
wish him a full recovery !!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Man that sux! Ton's of prayers on the way! At least he made it, could of been worse!
I lost my riding bud last week..

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just read this and that sucks. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Have met the Muchmore family several times. Always a class act and a ton of fun to be around. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Get well soon Randy!!!

G

·
I got this email to me today.

As most of you heard Randy has been in an accident over Labor Day. He is expected to make a full recovery.
Are hours are going to be Monday-Thursday 9-3 for orders or anything else you may need.
We want to Thank you in advance for your support we have a long road ahead of us.
Thanks again.
KandT Performance
801-825-5870
[email protected]

·
Registered
603 Posts
Prayers do in fact work. Now it is time to thank God that everything turned out ok. Without him we would be nothing.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
ya I called kim the other day and that was on their answering machine,,,all prayers to the family they are a great group of people !

G

·
The Muchmore family has sent me some K&T shirts & stickers to sell at the up coming races that I will be at to help raise money for Randy.
The only sizes I have right on XL & XXL.

I will be at Memphis Motorsports Park Thursday thru Saturday. Sept 18-20 for the Arm Drop Live event.
For all the info. Go to http://www.atvdraggers.com

1 - 20 of 30 Posts