ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well gotta run the electrical tonight as well as the fuel lines and rad hoses with some other nick nack stuff like shortening the chain. But couldn't wait to show some pics of the final product. Thanks to all the good people that sold me parts especially Shayne, Dave, JT, and Rico. She came a long way.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
Turned out awesome , cody..
A lot of hard work went in that bike.. Glad to see u get it done... Time to start on another one ..

Get some vid !

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not yet ill either break my ankle or drag frame 300 feet cause the rear shock has way to low PSI in it. I gotta send it back to marvin shaw or find a refill kit. Still getting some kinks out the way i reran all my electrical since the relocater plate is under the tank looked like a birds nest before i redid everything. It's getting there i plan on taking it to the dunes here pretty soon.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Cody man. When you get the chance. Post up some pics of the re-routing of your wires. I need some ideas bro.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE (Kawiking @ Mar 29 2009, 11:09 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=36126damn , that sucks..... i thought u sent those shocks back once already
I did once for shortening issues but not pressure issues.

QUOTE (docjcwatson @ Mar 29 2009, 11:19 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=36132Cody man. When you get the chance. Post up some pics of the re-routing of your wires. I need some ideas bro.
I will sometime this week, i have to take the tank off one more time for something i'll snap some then. I love how everything is on that plate under the gas tank close to the radiator and all the BS i don't need out the way. So much cleaner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.