ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had to post some pics of my friends build. He's been working on it for a long time and just got it back the other day and took me for a ride in it in the city. Can't believe this thing is still street legal. He first was into motor work and racing it down the track and i guess the big truck fever got into him and wanted to build something big. Link below is a burnout he did with a camper on the back.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...VideoID=1788149

And then the final product. This thing is insane! 54" boggers with a complete 4 link suspension. Enjoy

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a BEFORE picture

The badazz thing about this is that he drives it around town. If anyone on here is from my area and has heard of Alto, TX well you will see this thing more often. This isn't the first truck he has built just only thing biggest, lol.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here's some pics to show that he built it for a reason, these were taking in Alto, TX one of the biggest events out there a year. His was the only truck that went through the mud pit with flying colors. The trucks with tractor tires were having problems getting through.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.