ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
bumping this back up to the top can anybody explain how I can do it or what it costs? It's required for billet pegs and to keep from breakin the cover isnt it?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Never heard of it being required for billet pegs... But it does help keep your cover from breaking on a kick back.. but its usually the bigger motors that have issues with that.. Never had any issues with my 4mil.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
The stock peg has a stop at the bottom of the kickstarters throw is all, that's why I was askin and was told the aftermarket pegs dont stop the kicker at the bottom.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE (Radar @ Jun 2 2009, 11:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=45039The stock peg has a stop at the bottom of the kickstarters throw is all, that's why I was askin and was told the aftermarket pegs dont stop the kicker at the bottom.

Yeah.. the pegs dont have the stopper, neither do aftermarket kickers. I had a modquad billet kicker for the last 2 yrs. No problems. I actually had less kick backs with out the stopper. Probably cuz I was able to kick through the stroke farther.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.