ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my frame sawpped over the weekend and i think the green looks just as good as the blue did so i was happy about that.

All i lack now for future purchases are Marvins for the front , HS customs hood or fullbore , and changing my 2-5 to a 1-5 override then i think i'll finally be satisfied lol for a week or two anyways.

Attachments

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys i think i like it better myself. Was kinda worried at first but turned out great in the end.

Any1 have any good pics of other quads with this color type frame with let say a fullbore or HS custom hood painted or airbrushed ???? Looking for ideas

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
That's a good lookin bike. I'm goin black fenders and am lookin at green is that paint or powdercoat. I like the mettalic granny smith green.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its candy green over chrome

Took it for the first time to the track since gettin most of it the way i want it.

I have been on 4strokes forever so the only thing killing my times are me lol my 60ft times were like 1.8-1.9 kept bogging it.
Didnt want to get on the throttle too much because i'm not running a wheelie bar and when the tires hook it still comes off the ground pretty quick. Next time out think i'm just gonna pin it and risk it lol.

Best time on my first and only runs ever on a banshee were 7.2 at 96 in the 1/8

Had 18/40 gearing and plenty of power to pull it but need my 17/40 and that will make it run alot quicker as well since i had enough gear for the 1/4.

Next time out if i can launch it right with my other front sprocket should see a 6.8 or better at 100+ Hopefully if all goes well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.