ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam in the process of making a duner/hillshooter and wanna make the frame lighter and cleaner looking

I already have a chromoly subframe and +2 a-arms what else can i do to make it lighter and cleaner?

Oh and iam going to cut the bar that is in the middle of the frame and make new lower motor mounts so what else is there that i dont need?

Thanks

·
Registered
793 Posts
my frame has the bars up front that is a lil above the a-arm mount missing. plus all the un used tabs on the bike. light mounts and numerous others that just arent needed.

·
Registered
137 Posts
QUOTE (badland banshee @ Apr 16 2009, 05:43 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=38711Can you show me some pics of the front bars you cut

couple pics of my old stocker....you can do alot more than this but i oval iced raced the frame so i did not want to take out to much....
kelly

Attachments

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
all brackets for lights,middle bars running in front of the motor up to the top,crossbar between frame rails,wack it all...hope your prepared to do ALOT of grinding..lol I got my jarm from down to 32 lbs with powder

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.