ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
basically i have a 7mm being built ..my mechanic is the best ...but he is falling back from the shee"s to buliding jetskis so i was wondering do you guys no of any shops that run dyno"s and do great work...im in the nyc /nj area...

·
Registered
793 Posts
i would send it out to get rebuilt. A&S, F.A.S.T, K&T, McCoy, HJR, Insane, Clown, D&M, WKR, RDZ, packard, just a couple of options. if there are some that i left out please add them. these are some of the top builders in my eyes. everyone will have an opinion on who does theres though. as far as dyno's dont have a clue of whats in your area. good luck and keep us posted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (bigboybanshee @ May 27 2009, 11:12 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=44349All of those shops mentioned above can do the work you need, and do a great job at it. If you're looking for someone local though, I believe SRPD motorsports is in NY. Tripleds has their number, maybe he can chime in with that info

exactly what i njeed is a local shop that gets busy in the shee world...how do i reach Tripleds ? and thanks for the repy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.