ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (wesw78 @ Nov 2 2008, 05:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14601were you the guy with the turbo saber bike on a mono rail frame??
yes but its not a monorail its just a hilshooter frame i built

Cam and i had some good runs against his 10mill he could get me out of the hole sometimes i would catch him at the end
Had a blast ,and the bike ran real well all day didnt even gernade a tranny or any thing LOL

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
those bikes were slow anyways.. heheh

its not fair i dont have ti everything and i weigh 260lbs.. dang kevin and his honda.. good thing i could get that thing out of the hole. ( and i had another gear also.) that saber is really neat lots of cool stuff going on with that bike.. now if we could just twin turbo the 10 mill............ wish i could have bs'd with ya more kev. hopefully soon i can make a road trip down to garden city and hang out...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (camatv @ Nov 7 2008, 07:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15324those bikes were slow anyways.. heheh

its not fair i dont have ti everything and i weigh 260lbs.. dang kevin and his honda.. good thing i could get that thing out of the hole. ( and i had another gear also.) that saber is really neat lots of cool stuff going on with that bike.. now if we could just twin turbo the 10 mill............ wish i could have bs'd with ya more kev. hopefully soon i can make a road trip down to garden city and hang out...

Your welcome anytime... and thanks for the gearing advice it helped the bike get off the line
now i am going to try a little turbo and see if will spool up on the line hmmm
I would think a 10 mill would have no problem spooling a couple of turbos

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
yea they might help with the lacking topp end power ///

maybe even twin piping and then dumping both into a manifold with a single turbo?? i dunno we're going to figure it out tho.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (camatv @ Nov 10 2008, 09:18 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15648yea they might help with the lacking topp end power ///

maybe even twin piping and then dumping both into a manifold with a single turbo?? i dunno we're going to figure it out tho.

I ran my old turbo banshee with twin pipes (t3's) and it picked up 18hp over the little motofast 2into 1
we run one aerocharger 143 on our 700 polaris snowmo and it makes around 230 on gas

·
Registered
28 Posts
QUOTE (okieraptor @ Nov 12 2008, 10:15 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15821Mr. Gigot do you build frames to sell or did you just build that one for you?

We are working on a frame now and planned on working on another after this one. I cant answer for GP but now is the best time to ask that question. I would love to see a large noss or perferably a turboed 700 in one of these frames.

·
Registered
88 Posts
QUOTE (GPracerX @ Nov 13 2008, 03:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16038as james said we are planning on building 1 or 2 chassis this winter are you looking for just a frame or the whole bike?

oh and you can call me Kevin

just a frame to wrap around a rappy 700 motor. i would like a hillshooter so i can hit the dunes and strut it for the track. can you pm me a price please?

·
Registered
88 Posts
do you have a pic of your saber so i can kinda see what they are goin to look like. dont really know what to go out front or how long of a swinger im goin to need. should have close to 100hp on motor and when cam jumps the line ill put a 30 shot on top of that.lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
The saber frame is set up for hillshooting and weighs the same as packards struted saber!
This frame does stand out that is for shure. I think that the geometry of this one will be perfect until you add 30. then it will need some more out the rear
We have talked about doing only a minor change on the front. Did you get a chance to see it?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.