ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok we are planing a trip to LS which will be our last one this year, only the 3rd one though.

But any ways we want to see whom all would be going that weekend.

Christy, FGR(Tim) Aylsa (my 1yr old) and my self will be there.

Also Christy's parents will be there and a few from the forums.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Wish I could make it, you guys be safe and drink a beer for me.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
We're going those days. The kids are out of school thurs and fri. A lot of people are going the weekend before too. I'd like to go the 11th and just leave the toyhauler and stuff there and not have to drag it home but dont wanna worry bout it being there.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I know I and holeshot are going,buzz and his crew are going,jamison,and aobut 10 guys from ottawa i know are going,hopefully it dont get cold or i wont go! cant wait,this is only my first trip this year!

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know we are ready to go christy is ready to try the 450 out in the sand.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
I'm gonna have a bunch of family and kids with me. Luckily I can carry about 6 or 7 bikes in the hauler. Did you get your subframe done BB?

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
not going to be able to make it. Having a b-day party for my son that Sunday. Our schedule for the next month is all booked up.. crap. I will for sure be down at least once next year though.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
VIDS uh oh theen i cant jump the line then huh?

jenn and i will be there for sure. sounds like its going to be a good trip ( if the weather holds up..)

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
The king of the 10 mph rolling start LOL. What you bringin Cam? Did you get the old stocker bike you were selling done?

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE (Radar @ Sep 27 2008, 10:43 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11868The king of the 10 mph rolling start LOL. What you bringin Cam? Did you get the old stocker bike you were selling done?
Thats the best way to get a good hole shot....lol

1 - 20 of 248 Posts