ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

LT500 Huge Pipe Shootout

13K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  otkritoobya 
#1 ·
I know we are mostly banshee people but I wanted to post this link and let you know that after my first posts on the Jerry Hall vs. Q pipe comparison which really wasn't an apples to apples comparison there was a huge uproar in the LT500 community so a second HUGE pipe shootout was just done.

Any person, pipe, builder, etc. was invited on all the LT sites for over a month. Jerry Hall covered all the shop and dyno costs along with his time. There were around 8 or 9 people there total to view it. There was a complete Q bike that had all the Q options from cylinder, pv, carb, pipe, etc. etc. There was also a completely stock LT500 except for the pipe. There were a couple of duner Hall LT500's and a full drag Hall LT500. The pipes were the Hall #19, the stamped Q pipe, the new Aaen pipe, the LRD pipe, and the shearer drag pipe.

Check out the link for the results. If you like drama follow the posts on the LT sites. I would love to see this for the banshee. I was personally there for the LT pipe shootout and it was awesome.

Q himself called a couple of times to make sure the Q bike was up to spec. and it was. He chose not to show up.

I would love to see this for the banshees. Shearer inframe, oof, small bore, big bore, cpi, snipers, dare I say trinity pipes, grr, rdz, fmf, R2, T5, etc.

Enjoy.

LT500 Pipe Shootout

Mailman

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.