ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We made a bunch of pulls ... trying to figure out why it would fall on its face bad around 60mph no matter what we tried... made a phone call to a buddy (vendor) and he figured it out... Anyway, peak numbers are about what we expected... No nitrous runs yet. I would expect it to be around 115 or so on nitrous...

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
We made a bunch of pulls ... trying to figure out why it would fall on its face bad around 60mph no matter what we tried... made a phone call to a buddy (vendor) and he figured it out... Anyway, peak numbers are about what we expected... No nitrous runs yet. I would expect it to be around 115 or so on nitrous...

Nice numbers Dennis!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thanks will be nice to see what it does after changing out the valve springs

Sent from my pos using my pos

·
Registered
614 Posts
Looks like Miss. Dynojet is getting the sh#t rode outta her
hope she's not so stingy whn I make it down for the day need to get at least 50 on tht stingy [email protected]!!!
by the way Dennis the sum good numbers

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Wow. Good call and thats why a good tuner or bud is a huge help. Theres too many bikes built that are missing one little thing. Good job on it you guys.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, Dennis did most of the work.. I was just there for moral support.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Well whoever. Its good you guys fixed it. Was it floatin the valves or too much cam lift for the springs or something?

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bit of both I would expect. Its got some big cams in it for sure.. and he bought the heads used so.... no idea how old the springs were.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thanks everyone it should be fun for sure can't wait to get it down to the park this weekend. Hope to be at little sahara for the banshee hq and Atv drag weekend if all works out.

Sent from my pos using my pos

1 - 12 of 12 Posts