ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have that re fill kit from yarnell? How much are they running? I gotta do something about my shocks i would hate to send it to them just to get de pressurized and then come back to much etc. I got access to nitrogen tanks at work so it won't be hard for me to do.

My fronts are stiff as hell but the rear needs more PSI bad. Is there a average PSI that people put in the front, right now i can stand on the front and they barely move at all. I know you don't want to much play cause my bike is so low but [censored] i need a little ya know.

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
A lot of it depends on what chassis you have, and how long your rear swingarm is.

On my XULW's I ran 325-350 in the fronts and anywhere from 700-1100 in the rear, it just depended on where I was riding.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that's why i'm gonna wait til i get the motor and everything back on it then set em up to my preference. I guess i need to call yarnell tommorow and see how much there refill kit is.

·
Registered
507 Posts
QUOTE (dajogejr @ Jul 6 2008, 04:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4632Greg...did you get a pretty good deal on yours...? LOL
That guy actually never sent it

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (dajogejr @ Jul 6 2008, 04:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4640If you go from Track to dunes and use a marvin at both places, yeah...you gotta have it.
I know i will which sucks, but i think it will pay out in the long run. Especially if i have access to nitrogen tanks

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
i like that strut marvin shaw makes... i think i saw a pic of one on hq

1 - 20 of 21 Posts