ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nate McCoy built my snowo motor for my 1/8 drag quad and i would like to tell everyone that knows him and those that dont that he does an awesome job. He has been on the phone with me sometimes 2 or 3 times a day for the last couple months helping me tune this thing from accross the country. He has this thing that weighs in at 438 lbs and a 235lb rider running 5.60's at 113mph. He is the man!!! Thanks!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (kawiking @ Nov 11 2008, 04:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15737were do u race... we are down in the south west corner of ark

Memphis motorsports park, Newport Arkansas. We are going for test and tune at Memphis this Saturday, 10am-2pm this saturday. Its about too get to cold for anyone to run much more this year up here in this part of the state.

·
Registered
50 Posts
in the process of putting together my Mccoy 4 mil as i type... and yes the man is a great guy. very knowlagable as well.

his tranny guys were lagging on my transmition so he actually pulled one out of a test motor that he had and personally drove a few hours out of his way to meet me.

talk about great service!

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
QUOTE (94sheeMAN @ Nov 20 2008, 05:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16895in the process of putting together my Mccoy 4 mil as i type... and yes the man is a great guy. very knowlagable as well.

his tranny guys were lagging on my transmition so he actually pulled one out of a test motor that he had and personally drove a few hours out of his way to meet me.

talk about great service!

wow.. all i hear is good stuff about nate. that makes this sport cool, when u have builders like that

·
Registered
49 Posts
Talked to him on the phone numerous times and have nothing but good things to say about Nate. Super nice guy. I wish I had half his knowledge when it comes to these banshee motors. I have a few friends with his motors and they are truly the fastest bikes I've seen.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.