ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yes. Nate is still building some fast banshees. He may still be on a much needed vacation. He should be back next week some time. I think he was heading out the door about a week ago when I spoke with him. I think he said they would be gone for about 10 days. Do you have his cell number? PM me if you need it.

Mailman

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ohh.. ok i was just wondering because i was calling the shop and no one would pick up
! sweeeeet i need to get some work done on my banshee . hopefully he has time to work on it !!

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
QUOTE (M&M ATV @ Jun 20 2009, 06:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=47418Nate is here in oklahoma as of friday he had a wreck just about a half mile from the shop on the way to CP nobody was hurt but it may take him a few more days to get back to the shop so just bare with him.

I didn't know that. I better give him a call. He is having a heck of a time with cars here lately.

·
Registered
638 Posts
ya he is first the tranny went out on the way out here to oklahoma and now he has a wreck! dang he's just having way to much bad luck him and bodily were supposed to come out to my place today but the wreck caused him to not beable to make it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damn...i hope everything is fine! i wanted to take my shee to him because he did an awesome job on it! i need to have the shee done by the 15th of July ... but im going wait on him hopefully it gets done by that time

·
Registered
220 Posts
THEN...............as i was talking to him on Wend night he was on his way home and as we are talking the right front tire blew!!! I told him to pull over and get on an airplane, and then decided that prolly wasnt the best idea with his transportion luck! LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.