ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who out there plays slowpitch softball. Just curious who on the forum is a gamer. what position? Tourney or league? Division?
I play for a tourney team in AZ called Azsicknessand also Baseknox. Play third and pitch in D's and once in a while C's.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
My wife and I play.
I play either pitcher, 1st base, or left field. My wife plays second base, center or right field. We also play coed volleyball in the fall. I really have a blast and its good excercise.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
The coed rules kinda suck tho in our league. If you hit a homerun out of the park it's an out, then everytime that position comes up in the line up it's an out but the player who hit the home run earlier bats after the out. I do like the rule where if you walk one of the guys the girl right behind him walks as well. That kept me honest as a pitcher. Bobby you need to play this year your getting fat.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
in some of the Utrip tourneys we play in the they have what they call inning ending homeruns. if you hit a homerun the inning is over. it sucks but it really makes you keep the ball in the park.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Me and Boo play in a mens league. I think we're southwestern division which would be like a C division. I play where ever we have a weak spot but my normal position is 1st. There was 93 teams in the league this year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.