ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at buying a Metal Tech Swinger. Anyone had/have one that they can give me some feedback on? I am looking for a +10 chrome. how well has/did the swinger holdup? how did the chrome holdup? Welds good? Warranty?Would you recommend them?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
same thing for Fireball swingers

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
either of you guys happen to get them chromed? So far I am leaning towards a metal tech, but would like to hear about how good thier chrome is.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool, i think i am sold on the metal tech arm. Now I just have to sell my QuickSand +6 swinger, thanks

·
Registered
152 Posts
QUOTE (bansh-eman @ Jun 28 2008, 05:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3949either of you guys happen to get them chromed? So far I am leaning towards a metal tech, but would like to hear about how good thier chrome is.
I have a set of Metal Tech a-arms that are chrome and it seems to be as good as anything else out there.

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
I also have a +6 MT chrome swingarm on my wifes drag 450 and it is nice but on the heavy side.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I am running a +10 metaltech on my bike and it fit nice and the chrome is very nice.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
i have a +14 on my cr500 3 wheeler. i felt it was very light holding up great i had to send it to them 2 times to get the linkage to fit and they did it no problem great company i feel.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Here's a couple of pics of my +10 .I've had several other brands and would not choose any other.
And oh those are not my toes with the painted nails.lol

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i just got my JJ&A Hillshooter and my new SLC Quad Customs +12 Triangulated Ladder Bar in today...

The swinger has a few spots at the welds that the chrome isn't all that great but for the price its a nice swinger for sure.

·
Registered
152 Posts
QUOTE (bansh-eman @ Jul 24 2008, 07:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6409i just got my JJ&A Hillshooter and my new SLC Quad Customs +12 Triangulated Ladder Bar in today...

The swinger has a few spots at the welds that the chrome isn't all that great but for the price its a nice swinger for sure.

You ought to buy me one of those swingarms...... I like it!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
QUOTE (FireHead @ Jul 24 2008, 09:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6431You ought to buy me one of those swingarms...... I like it!

lol your the bachelor with no kids making the $$$ son! i think you should give me a refund on it lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts