ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys here are my new plastics. They are custom painted a black pearl sparkle. I'll only be using these plastics at the dunes because I'm afraid to scratch them up. I'm planning on tearing down it down to the frame this winter and PC'ing it. I'm thinking of a Candy Purple color. I'm a bit nervous since I'll be doing it on my own, but certainly excited to take on the challenge. Well here are some pics.

I know... Its not a drag bike... but a woman can dream right?

My mom had to sneak a picture of me. Hehe.

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Very nice Marry.

You know if you need any help Christy and my self will be there in a min. for ya.

So tear it down and get ur dun.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Good lookin plastic woman. Just like Bobby said we are around it ya need us, but I know you can do it!

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everyone. I'll for sure get some pics of it in direct sunlight. I'm sure she's a gem.

Bobby and Christy, thanks again. You two have always been very kind. I'm definitely going to change up my nerfs and get a different pipe. I'm so tired of this duncan pipe. Unng.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
i like ur bike.... black the nerfs and grab bar out... that would be pimp.

i had kiel (theshee) paint my fullbore hood for me.. house of colors money green with h&c ice pearl... im goin to be the same way.. sand only bike. i d hate to get my paint job messed up !!!

id like to see some pics of ur plastic with some more light on it so it will pop.. looks good

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
that sucks.. im afraid to get mine tore up.... howd u scratch it up ??

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Very nice looking plastics. Don't worry about scratching them up because its going to happen one way or another.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts