ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some more pics that my friend Nelly took. I'm trying to get his arse over here.

This is me drag racing a brute force. I had so much fun on that thing.

On my own quad this time. I was actually winning.

My friend Nelly

·
Registered
116 Posts
Those tires worked great on there Z, good enough I was pissed I didn't keep them. I think they would have worked great on my V but he needed a set and I'm such a damn nice guy.

Mary...Glad to hear you had fun on the big brute, Rob's pumped to have you jockey again. I don't think we'll make it on the 18th though. Which sucks as I have new paddles to try.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That sucks but there is always going to be another time. Unfortunately in this case, next year. lol

I heard Rob and Ehrin are still gonna try to make it to Norfolk but its not looking good for them either. BUMMER! I'm certainly pumped to ride the brute again.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
QUOTE (Moby @ Oct 13 2008, 10:52 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=13009Those tires worked great on there Z, good enough I was pissed I didn't keep them. I think they would have worked great on my V but he needed a set and I'm such a damn nice guy.

Mary...Glad to hear you had fun on the big brute, Rob's pumped to have you jockey again. I don't think we'll make it on the 18th though. Which sucks as I have new paddles to try.

you sold them before you even had a chance to try them? oops...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.