ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent some time at Rich's (zmann) house Saturday on the dyno. Had a great time hanging out too. The first graph is my 804 Raptor all-motor pull, we did a couple pulls on motor to help get the new rings seated in. The second graph shows where I was at on Nitrous before we adjusted any tuning, and a couple pulls after we did some tuning. I am real happy with what we picked up after tuning on the nitrous. The a/f was dropping all the way down to 10:1's on nitrous when we started. We ended up around 12:1 average during the pull after some tuning. Happy leaving it a hair fat still.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Its a beast.... thanks for coming down... Always fun hanging out with you and your dad. Sucks it was raining, I wanted to break out the smoker.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
And I still am wondering wth was up with your all motor tune .. glad we got that fixed....

·
Registered
165 Posts
Rich I thought you said that dyno was tight looks like a loose goose to me lol. I see a cash register next to dyno

·
Registered
165 Posts
Rich I thought you said that dyno was tight looks like a loose goose to me lol. I see a cash register next to dyno

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
And for those that are wondering.. jake was watching his laptop/ data logger and not me so I started recording the runs when he clicked into 4rth. thats why there is a gap from when he is just putting along until he floors it....

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Wow, thats terrible!!! There are 730 raptors on moddedraptor that make over 90hp on motor. You ought to be ashamed of yourself!!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, thats terrible!!! There are 730 raptors on moddedraptor that make over 90hp on motor. You ought to be ashamed of yourself!!!
Oh no you di-dent....that hurts Mark. lol

I'll blame it on that old fuel I had in there. We actually think it would have gained a little more on motor maybe if we let it do a complete heat cycle, possibly helped seat the new rings a little more. Wouldn't have gained enough to overcome those big 730 raptors you are talking about though.

Just kidding Jakey!! Very nice and smooth curve. That bike has always been impressive.
Thanks Mark! That is much better! Still not quite enough to compete with that DS of your's though...

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Geeze... guys makes 127rwhp and is catching the business from a ds owner... talk about a rough crowd.. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts