ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided its time to get it dialed in. Also, wanting to try some different fuels.. anyway, I strapped it down and went with 165 mj front and rear. Its pretty fat still, 12.2 to 1 a/f but is making decent power for sure.... I am going to drop it a size or two later today or tomorrow and then try some VP fuel and then also spray it...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just base.. didn't do anything but strap it down after we got home.

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Wow, someone posted a REAL dyno sheet?? Dont post that on modded, youll get made fun of. An 840 over there makes at least 150hp on motor... LOL

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You want me to post it on there Mark? Wait till I post the nitrous runs... LOL...

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And I forgot to post the motor specs..

its an 840cc kawi v force chain drive conversion, 12 to 1 compression, with ported V heads that have a brute force chamber and plus 1 valves with 38mm mikuni down draft carbs. I split a rack of 4 off a cbr street bike. it has big kev intakes, drag pipe and cams and his race pistons too. It is set up for nitrous , reason for the lower compression. I should make a nitrous pull or two today or tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Started tuning on nitrous today.. its still very lean... going to have to go up a few more sizes on my main jet... it was in the mid 14's still for a/f on this... Should get close to 130 I would think once its right.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
OMG we have a Moby sighting. That thing is super stout Zmann.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Very nice zmann....

·
Registered
614 Posts
I'd luv to mow my yard n clean snow off my driveway wit the beast farm equipment at its finest.......put sum fuel to tht sucker I wana see tht 150 ur holding back on us on........!!!!! =-O very nice so far $$$$rich$$$

·
Registered
116 Posts
OMG we have a Moby sighting. That thing is super stout Zmann.

I know I'm easy to miss. I need to go back into hiding with 130hp 840's out there. Good lord that should haul [censored] in one of Rich's chain drives.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It is a chain drive. And this one isn't going to make 150 HP.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I went up from 170's to 175's main jets this morning... its over 126hp now... still in the 14's for a/f though... I need to order some bigger jets...

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Rich, are the slides going all the way open on yer carbs?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts