ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bro. hopefully faster than yours......
We will find out on Sunday if I can get alll the bugs worked out.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got a 10x2 spindle mount wheel on the way I will post pics after I get new wheel

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (dajogejr @ Aug 19 2008, 09:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8644Yeah, I gotta see that thing roll...very nice.
I read your post about 200 foot of shut down.... I'm going to have to wait till you get the new track built.
I don't think I could shut down in 200 foot if I still had front brakes..

LOL yeah its a bit more than that I was just.... I dont know what I was doin but there has been saber motored r's out there and triple snowmo quads race and they havent had no probs. The shut down actually winds down into a road through the woods and back around so you actually have quite an area for shut down. Morse250r races there as well what do you think morse??

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
its tuff to stop i have to lock my brakes and its tuff some real fast stuff should wait for a better shut down

·
Registered
89 Posts
how do you like that pipe?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ann Arbor / brighton area - I just bought a FTZ last week and dont have it yet (being shipped now)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE (BigCTD @ Aug 21 2008, 09:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8805Ann Arbor / brighton area - I just bought a FTZ last week and dont have it yet (being shipped now)
Sweet! did you get the one with the silencer or stinger?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
he got the first one for sale on there ps should wake up the motor a little bit

·
Registered
89 Posts
welded on silencer

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE (BigCTD @ Aug 22 2008, 11:14 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8956welded on silencer
Yeah thats cool I had the stinger on mine and just fabbed up a silencer today for it. It made a huge diff. on my bike I was running a fmf gold series.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
BigCTD we need to get ya to bring your r out on one of these races !!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.