My ATC 250R

7K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  morse250r 
#1 ·
Tire Wheel Window Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
Here she is

See less See more
#6 ·
QUOTE (dajogejr @ Aug 19 2008, 09:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8644Yeah, I gotta see that thing roll...very nice.
I read your post about 200 foot of shut down.... I'm going to have to wait till you get the new track built.
I don't think I could shut down in 200 foot if I still had front brakes..

LOL yeah its a bit more than that I was just.... I dont know what I was doin but there has been saber motored r's out there and triple snowmo quads race and they havent had no probs. The shut down actually winds down into a road through the woods and back around so you actually have quite an area for shut down. Morse250r races there as well what do you think morse??

#24 ·
QUOTE (421cubshee @ Dec 22 2008, 05:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=22047what are u doin to it over the winter ?
Tore it all down..... Goin w/ a new motor. Got a drag axle, rigid front end from 900rr, Direct drive lock up, wheelie bar from BBIII. Drag cut rear wheels w/ some 72ro 10 pddles.

I will post some pics when I get it back together.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.