ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all This is My banshee with a 04 gsxr 1000 motor on it ,it used to have a 750

but over the winter I stripped it down to powder coat the frame and went back with the 1000 .Its not totally done Just figured I post some Pics Hope you enjoy

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
very nice home built bike! damn it seems like a pretty short wheelbase bike though for all that power. when it hooks up that is.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
very nice home built bike! damn it seems like a pretty short wheelbase bike though for all that power. when it hooks up that is.

Right now it Has a +4 on it Looking for a +8 Those back tires do not hook at all

on street or dirt Im tryin to find some Kenda Narlys for it they seem to hook all right I have street tires and wheelie bar for the strip for the 1/8 they hook good there

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
i'm really not a fan of those builds BUT this one actually looks pretty good!! and as far as the power goes the 1000's make a really broad power and lots of bottom end. i bet its a breeze to ride just gotta repect the power it has just like the crotch rocket..

cool!

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Wow that thing is pretty nice. I'm sure we'll make it to grain valley a few times this year. I'm 10 miles south of olathe. Not far from ya. Radar

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
wow, nice bike banshee. i like the color scheme on that alot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts