ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i started working on this car to get it freshend up 2 1/2 years ago..... i did most of the body work, but that wasnt the time consuming part. it sat at a guys house waiting to be painted for over a year and half waiting on him to paint it. finally i brought it home and found some one else to do it. its done, i will be ordering new headlights, fog lights, i have a different set of 17" wheels waiting to go on it, it will have new tail pipes put on, and one thorough cleaning! the pics dont do it justice. it has 1 1/2 teaspoons of blue pearl in each cup of clear that was sprayed on it. it pops in the light.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you!
1995 GTS
black cloth with grey stitching, no rips tears or burns, 105k miles. 5.0 auto, 3.73 gears, 65mm BBK/Edelbrock throttle body, BBK cold air, BBK 2" progressive lowering springs, BBK caster camber plates,BBK H-pipe, Hooker mufflers, MSD 6A box. i think thats it...lol most of the stuff was on the car when i got it. i just put the gears in it for a little better driveability here in the hills.

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok heres a couple newer pics, i changed the wheels bought 2 new tires for the front and put the new headlights in. i still need to install the fog lights and clean the interior from it collecting dust the past few years.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Here's what used to be mine, the wife thought we needed a "family" vehicle instead. It's been a year and a half, I still miss it...

2000 Saleen S281 Conv. DOHC4.6l 5 speed tremec, Saleen road race suspension with 4 link rear. Run about 165 & I backed out of it, runnin out of road.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.