ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
you will like it.. but, like you posted.. will slow you down on motor only.... but, on the bottle... you will love it... heck, even a baby shot makes a big difference.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Looks good Jay....but I must warn ya...this bike has a tendency to hurt people's feelings'.....

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE (SSR8?? @ Feb 27 2009, 10:59 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=32440Looks good Jay....but I must warn ya...this bike has a tendency to hurt people's feelings'.....

Yeah it's already hurt alot of feelings on the asphault around here. 4 mils, 7 mils, 10 mills, 500+cc LTRs, 800+cc rappys both on 50+ shots. And just think Scott all from a bike with a "scrap metal" frame that's not even safe to idle down the street. HUH
Oh well I'll give the sand a try and see how it does. Win lose or draw I'll have a good time and don't feel the need to try and tear others stuff down to make me feel better about myself.

·
Registered
50 Posts
QUOTE (fastfatboy @ Feb 27 2009, 10:10 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=32443Yeah it's already hurt alot of feelings on the asphault around here. 4 mils, 7 mils, 10 mills, 500+cc LTRs, 800+cc rappys both on 50+ shots. And just think Scott all from a bike with a "scrap metal" frame that's not even safe to idle down the street. HUH
Oh well I'll give the sand a try and see how it does. Win lose or draw I'll have a good time and don't feel the need to try and tear others stuff down to make me feel better about myself.

its going to do just fine, bad thing is your going to make me look like im going in slow motion

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.